Welcome To Newman Equine!
Established in 1993 by Bradley Newman, D.V.M., Newman Equine is a full-service general equine practice clinic that offers ambulatory services for emergencies, preventative care, full range of reproduction, dentistry, radiography and medical care of your horse at home. Our facility, located in Cocoa, Florida, features an 8 stall barn and 8 paddocks allowing Newman Equine the ability to board horses, breed mares and stand stallions.
(Mini photo courtesy of www.learn.uvm.edu)
Newman Equine's 2014
Halloween Picture Competition!!!
In the "Spirit" of the season, we have decided to hold a Halloween Photo Competition!!! The winner in each of two categories be given a $35 credit on their account here at the clinic to be used as they desire!
So here's how it works... submit your best Halloween horse photo by 3pm on Oct 30th to be entered. The photo's may be entered by: posting them on our Facebook page (Newman Equine), emailing them to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by uploading them to our Live Photo's section on our FREE app Newman Equine (available on both iTunes & Google Play store).
Photos may be entered into one of two categories, either Horse Costume or Horse & Rider/owner Costume. All entries must include the owner's name, horses name and contact information. If you prefer to provide the above information to us personally, you may do so by calling the clinic or emailing us at email@example.com.
The winner will be announced/posted on our website, Facebook page & through our blog on Oct. 31st! See below for contest details.. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at the office at 321-639-4242.
- The competition is open to current clients as well as "new/prospective" clients. If a $35 credit is won by a new/prospective client, an account will be created for that individual, the credit added to the new account and it may be used towards any goods or services (medications will ONLY be provided to new clients/patients after the patient has been examined by a Vet).
- All entries must be in by 3pm on Oct. 30th for judging.
- $35 credit expires on Oct. 31st, 2015.
- Only one photo may be entered per category by each household.
- Submitting a photo to the competition gives Newman Equine & Associates the right to publish the picture on its website, Facebook page, Newman Equine App & blog.
Short Term Boarding Available!
*Emergencies seen after hours.
Newman Equine maintains an active presence on many popular social media websites. Select your favorite website below to stay connected with us.