- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Newman Equine has been providing quality veterinary health care to Florida Space Coast horse owners for almost 23 years. We specialize in all areas of equine health, with a special emphasis in equine reproductive services. Count on Newman Equine for all your horse's health care needs.
Established in 1993 by Bradley Newman, D.V.M., Newman Equine is a full-service general equine practice clinic that offers ambulatory services for emergencies, preventative care, full range of reproduction, dentistry, radiography and medical care of your horse at home. Our facility, located in Cocoa, Florida, features an 8 stall barn and 8 paddocks allowing Newman Equine the ability to board horses, breed mares and stand stallions.
On behalf of all of us at Newman Equine, we would like to introduce Dr. Catherine Russell and welcome her to the Newman Equine family! Dr. Russell, a Texas native, comes to us from Port Charlotte, Fl where she also worked as an Equine Veterinarian. She has over 18 years of riding experience and has competed in both Barrel Racing and 3-Day Eventing. Her areas of interest include sports medicine, lameness, dentistry, and equine nutrition. Please join us as we welcome her to the Practice!
MEDICATION REQUESTS & REFILLS
We would like to take a moment to remind all of our clients that the following policies apply to any requests for medication(s) &/or refills:
1. There is a 24hr waiting period on all medication requests, refills included, unless the patient has a standing order for the medication from the prescribing doctor.
2. Medications will not be dispensed without an existing doctor/patient relationship.
3. Medication requests made on a Friday will not be available for pick-up until the following Monday unless an emergency exists and the prescribing doctor has given prior approval to the office.
4. Office staff may not dispense any medication(s) to clients without having received prior approval from the prescribing doctor.
To avoid any inconvenience, if you intend on picking up medication(s) from the office, we recommend contacting the clinic prior to coming by to verify your medication(s) have been approved.
If you have any questions regarding these policies please feel free to contact the office at 321-639-4242 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you need to go out of town and your horse requires daily medical care? Newman Equine offers short term boarding for our clients that require the best care available for the horses while you are away from home. Call our office for more information!
Newman Equine's Free Mobile App
We are pleased to announce that we now have a FREE Mobile App available for all of our clients on both Apple iTunes & on Google Play. Our app will allow you to order meds through our online pharmacy, keep up to date with our current blogs & Facebook page, see what services we offer, obtain location & contact information and upload your personal horse photos to our Live Photo Stream. In the respective App stores search for "Newman Equine" and enjoy.